Congratulations the the following winners!
1st Prize: Chua Hoon Heng
2nd Prize: Low Hsien An
3rd Prize: Eddie Goh
Planning to confess your love to your crush or pop the question?
Come up with the most creative and exciting Valentine's day celebration centred around POPStation and let the POPStation team bring it to life!
Follow us at https://www.facebook.com/mysingpost/ for your chance to win!
Contest Terms & Conditions
Total: 4 winners
1st Prize: Implementation of proposal (capped at SGD$1,000 and not inclusive of rings or travel arrangements)
2nd Prize: 2 day 1 night staycation at selected hotel
3rd Prize: SGD$100 shopping vouchers
Mystery Prize: POPStation Premiums
23rd January 2017 to 6 February 2017
The contest will end at 2359hrs.
- This contest is only open to all Singaporeans, Singaporean PR holders and those residing in Singapore.
- Contest entries must contain at least one of POPStation's services to be eligble for the contest.
- Staff and immediate family members of Singapore Post Limited and subsidiaries are not eligible.
- Only submissions made on the Facebook contest post via Comments (www.facebook.com/mysingpost) will be considered valid.
- Singapore Post Limited reserves the right to refuse any entry which contains:
- Political or religious connotations or views, pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence
- Material which is offensive, injurious, obscene, vindictive, indecent, immoral, aggressive, sexually oriented, racist, derisive, slanderous, discriminatory, or in any other way not in line with good taste and decency
- All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by Singapore Post. Singapore Post reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or which tampers with the entry process.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, incorrect entries or any entry that violates the Terms of Usage or rules for entry will automatically be disqualified.
- Entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
- Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entry that Singapore Post Limited believes has been made (a) via participation in a syndicate or (b) via any form of machine-assisted intervention enabling computer generated multiple entries, will be disqualified.
- Singapore Post Limited reserves the right to terminate the Contest or to modify the Contest rules and Terms prior to the Closing Date by amending the rules and Terms hereof at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified via the Contest Website, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to Singapore Post Limited.
Winner Selection & Prize
- Winners will be selected by Singapore Post Limited and the decision regarding the winning entry is final and binding in all respects on all competition entrants and no further discussion will be entertained on the decision of the winner.
- Winners will be announced via www.facebook.com/mysingpost by 8 January 2017.
- Prizes are not refundable and exchangeable for cash or any other prize items.
- Winners are to contact us via Private Messages to our Facebook page with their Name and Email to further discuss the implementation of their proposal. If a winner is not able, for any reason, to accept the prize, or do not contact Singapore Post within five (5) days of our first attempt of notifying them, Singapore Post Limited then reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- By agreeing to participate in the “Be my POPStation Valentine” contest, you hereby agree and consent to Singapore Post Limited, its authorised service providers and its advertising and promotion agencies collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data including your name, picture, image and voice for Singapore Post Limited, its authorised service providers and its advertising and promotion agencies to organise, conduct, publicise or promote the contest. Such collection, use and/or disclosure will be without payment or compensation. All winners may be required to attend a prize presentation ceremony.
- Singapore Post Limited reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
- All prizes will be delivered to the winner via POPStation, unless otherwise stated.
- In the event that Singapore Post Limited cannot for any reason obtain the Winner’s acknowledgement within twenty four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, Singapore Post Limited reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at Organiser’s sole discretion.
- Singapore Post Limited reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at any time, where Singapore Post Limited has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected Winner has contravened any of these Terms. Any alternative Winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original Winner.
- Any queries regarding the Contest should specify the name of the Contest and be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org